For one reason or another, there are many number-based factoids about sex. There are those who believe the said statistics and there are those who don't. Check out the unconfirmed factoids we gathered and tell us which one you find most believable. Some of them are totally ridiculous.
1. The average penis is between 5 to 5.7 inches when erect.
2. People who have sex three times a week are perceived to look four to seven years younger.
3. Average foreplay time amounts to a rather measly 11 to 13 minutes.
4. 56% of men wish their penis was bigger
5. 20 minutes of exercise before you have sex will improve your performance.
6. The average amount of time spent kissing in your lifetime is 20,160 minutes.
7. 70% of men orgasm every time with their partner, whilst only 29% of women do.
8. Having sex once a week can boost your immune system by 30%.
9. Couples who don't have a TV in their bedroom have 50% more sex.
10. There are roughly 100 million acts of sexual intercourse very single day.
You may also like:
SLIDESHOW: Awesome couple tattoos