Top Foods to Protect Your Liver
Your liver is an important body organ. It is the second largest organ (second to the skin), and its main purpose is to get rid of toxins that enter the body through the skin, the respiratory system, and the digestive tract.
Now, the last thing you want is an overworked liver caused by over-the-top exposure to toxins. To safeguard your liver, here are several foods that you might want to integrate into your diet.
More from Betterhealthblog:
Today on Yahoo
- Russian superhighway could connect London to New York AFP Relax - Fri, Mar 27, 2015 1:24 AM PHT
Russia has unveiled ambitious plans to build a superhighway that, in theory, could make it possible to drive from London on one end to New York on the other. According to a report by The Siberian Times, the head of Russian Railways is asking the government to seriously consider his project dubbed the Trans-Eurasian Belt Development, the first modern transportation corridor that would link up the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean. Plans call for the construction of a new high-speed railway and the …
- Small tsunami generated in Pacific after earthquake Associated Press - 55 minutes ago
SYDNEY (AP) — A powerful earthquake rattled the South Pacific nation of Papua New Guinea on Monday, generating a small tsunami and frightening locals near the epicenter, but prompting no reports of damage or injuries. …
- 8 Signs the Girl You’re Dating is Not the One 8list - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 8:25 AM PHT
- What Everyone Gets Wrong At The Gym Realbuzz - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
- Taking chicken from frozen to delicious in under 30 minutes Associated Press - Fri, Mar 27, 2015 9:27 PM PHT
- White House unveils plan to fight antibiotic-resistant germs Associated Press - Sat, Mar 28, 2015 4:35 AM PHT
- Sierra Leoneans to stay home in final push to stop Ebola Associated Press - Sat, Mar 28, 2015 8:03 AM PHT
- DIY ideas for the Easter brunch table Associated Press - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 9:41 PM PHT