Top Factors that Kill Your Libido
There can be a multitude of reasons why you or your partner can't perform well in the bedroom. And no matter what the reason might be, the result will always be the same i.e. you and your partner will start drifting away from each other. This is quite common among couples that fail to satisfy each other's needs, be it emotional or sexual.
Both needs complete a relationship and make it stronger. If you communicate with words, you communicate with your bodies too. And that communication takes place in the most important room of the house i.e. the bedroom.
Here's a look at the top factors that kill your libido.
Read More From QuickEasyFit
Today on Yahoo
- Date without the pressure of hooking up: Peekawoo is the app for you Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 1:51 PM PHT
- The pursuit of happy-ness: Liz Uy's beauty secret Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 12:24 PM PHT
- To manage diabetes, eat breakfast like an athlete, dinner like a sloth, study suggests AFP Relax - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 10:24 PM PHT
Type 2 diabetes patients should eat a high-energy breakfast and a low-energy dinner for optimal control over their blood sugar, according to researchers hailing from Sweden and Israel who conducted a small-scale study. In the new study, published in the journal Diabetologia, they worked with eight men and 10 women who have lived with type 2 diabetes for less than 10 years. Ten of the 18 participants were being treated with a combination of diet advice and the drug metformin and the remaining …
- NYC, Orthodox Jews reach deal on circumcision suction ritual Associated Press - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 9:37 AM PHT
- You are what you eat: 6 ways to eat mindfully Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:31 PM PHT
- How to create an urban tropical home Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:20 PM PHT
- Give in to the pressure! Pressure cooking is safe and easy Associated Press - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 6:14 AM PHT
- Kendall Jenner struts for Fendi, Kate Mara cozy in Max Mara Associated Press - 15 hours ago