Super Simple Glazed Ham
It wouldn't be Christmas ham without the classic sweet glaze, but that doesn't mean the main course has to taste like dessert. Here, instead of whacking you over the head with sugar, this recipe balances the sweetness by combining brown sugar with whole-grain mustard, warm spices, and a healthy splash of bourbon.
We used a boneless cured and smoked ham, and although it didn't have a speck of fat on it, we still scored it -- what's a baked ham without the iconic checkerboard pattern?
See the slideshow for step-by-step instructions.
Save, print, or ask a question about this recipe on Food52.
More from Food52:
Master another basic recipe: Barbara Kafka's Simplest Roast Chicken
Complete your holiday menu: Norma's Eggnog
1 - 4 of 87
1 - 8 of 25
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 35
1 - 4 of 78
- Snoop Dogg 'drips' it like it's hot at Etam Paris pool show Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 4:39 AM PHT
- When in Paris: Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto go platinum Associated Press - 13 hours ago
- Last Ebola patient is released in Liberia Associated Press - 18 hours ago
- 8 Things To Do Before You Hit 30 8list - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 6:41 PM PHT
- 7 Diet Hacks You Need To Try Now Realbuzz - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
- 5 stunners from the Geneva car show Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 3:25 AM PHT
- Second Los Angeles hospital reports 'superbug' infections Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 10:53 AM PHT
- Leg-Toning Exercises For Perfect Pins In 30 Days Realbuzz - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
1 - 8 of 50