Super Simple Glazed Ham
It wouldn't be Christmas ham without the classic sweet glaze, but that doesn't mean the main course has to taste like dessert. Here, instead of whacking you over the head with sugar, this recipe balances the sweetness by combining brown sugar with whole-grain mustard, warm spices, and a healthy splash of bourbon.
We used a boneless cured and smoked ham, and although it didn't have a speck of fat on it, we still scored it -- what's a baked ham without the iconic checkerboard pattern?
See the slideshow for step-by-step instructions.
Save, print, or ask a question about this recipe on Food52.
More from Food52:
Master another basic recipe: Barbara Kafka's Simplest Roast Chicken
Complete your holiday menu: Norma's Eggnog
1 - 4 of 87
1 - 8 of 25
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 45
1 - 4 of 78
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:34 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 4:54 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - 15 hours ago
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 10:38 PM PHT
1 - 8 of 50