Pick me up: 7 Instant mood boosters
Life is not going in the right direction. The promotion that you were entitled to went to someone else. Either your toaster blew up or your cat died. Any which way you feel worthless. Ring a bell?
So what do you do when you feel utterly depressed? Let us show you the way on how to keep the mind occupied and keep negative thoughts at bay.
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
So my doctor prescribed two medications, including a synthetic thyroid hormone to replace what my body was having trouble making. It turns out that my story is actually quite common, especially since the risk for thyroid disorders tends to increase as you get older-and women are up to eight times more likely than men to develop one. I was also surprised to learn that having an underactive thyroid is the most common problem, but it can be tricky to diagnose. The gold standard for measuring …
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 10:38 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - 23 hours ago
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 9:41 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:21 AM PHT