Negative Health Effects of Whey Protein & Creatine
Proteins are an essential nutrient for your body. However, the common logic of excessive good to become bad applies to these nutrients as well. Creatine and whey proteins are two proteins that you need to monitor in your diet. Many people, including athletes, use these two proteins for stronger muscles.
Some studies show that these two proteins contain more amino acid than rest of the proteins. However, the side repercussions of these two proteins are also greater than effects caused by any other form of excessive protienI intake.
Read more at Betterhealthblog:
Here are some possible dangers can you can be exposed to by excessive consumption of creatine or whey.
Today on Yahoo
- Snoop Dogg 'drips' it like it's hot at Etam Paris pool show Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 4:39 AM PHT
- When in Paris: Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto go platinum Associated Press - 11 hours ago
- Last Ebola patient is released in Liberia Associated Press - 16 hours ago
- 8 Things To Do Before You Hit 30 8list - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 6:41 PM PHT
- 7 Diet Hacks You Need To Try Now Realbuzz - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
- 5 stunners from the Geneva car show Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 3:25 AM PHT
- Second Los Angeles hospital reports 'superbug' infections Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 10:53 AM PHT
- For taste of the Middle East, try za'atar on any meat or veg Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 2:06 AM PHT
When I was growing up in Dubai, my favorite afterschool snack was "manaeesh bi za'atar," a warm flatbread smeared with a deep green paste made of olive oil and the beloved Middle Eastern spice blend, za'atar. Rolled up with some creamy lebneh (thick yogurt) and fresh tomatoes, it's still the snack I crave today. …