How to Listen to What Your Gut's Telling You
Listen to your gut. Because if it's making rumbling noises, chances are it's trying to tell you something, whether to feed it or to see your doctor.
5 Healthy Snack Ideas That Satisfy Cravings
While a healthy digestive system can be maintained by eating the right foods, experts also advise doing your belly another service and listening to your gut.
For instance, according to Loveyourgut.com, created by major Japanese fermented milk maker Yakult, a rumbling tummy is likely caused by stomach contractions sloshing digestive juices into the intestines, telling you it needs to be fed.
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 4:54 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 10:41 PM PHT
Virtually every system in the body relies on H2O, says Lawrence Armstrong, PhD, a professor of exercise and environmental physiology at the Human Performance Laboratory at the University of Connecticut. "This gives it some of its elasticity and vibrancy." But there's no need to chug an ocean of the stuff. …
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 2:20 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 5:26 AM PHT