How to Listen to What Your Gut's Telling You
Listen to your gut. Because if it's making rumbling noises, chances are it's trying to tell you something, whether to feed it or to see your doctor.
5 Healthy Snack Ideas That Satisfy Cravings
While a healthy digestive system can be maintained by eating the right foods, experts also advise doing your belly another service and listening to your gut.
For instance, according to Loveyourgut.com, created by major Japanese fermented milk maker Yakult, a rumbling tummy is likely caused by stomach contractions sloshing digestive juices into the intestines, telling you it needs to be fed.
Today on Yahoo
- Date without the pressure of hooking up: Peekawoo is the app for you Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 1:51 PM PHT
- Young girl's story may lead Idaho to approve marijuana oil Associated Press - 12 hours ago
- Femininity gets a rethink during Milan Fashion Week Associated Press - Sun, Mar 1, 2015 5:59 AM PHT
- The pursuit of happy-ness: Liz Uy's beauty secret Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 12:24 PM PHT
- You are what you eat: 6 ways to eat mindfully Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:31 PM PHT
- No need to hit the drive-thru for this seasonal minty shake Associated Press - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 1:28 AM PHT
- Sierra Leone's vice president in quarantine for Ebola Associated Press - 10 hours ago
- How to create an urban tropical home Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:20 PM PHT