5 Food Label Tricks and How to Avoid Them
Sometimes, you might see food labels that contain words that are exactly similar to what you want to read in a label. This is known as delusional labeling where the manufacturers make you believe that the product contains exactly what you need and you should buy it at all costs.
Following are the few tips available in the' Journal of Consumer Research' that can help dieters from all backgrounds escape the delusions cast by manufacturers.
Read More From QuickEasyfit
1 - 4 of 87
1 - 8 of 25
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 45
1 - 4 of 78
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:34 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 4:54 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - 15 hours ago
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 10:38 PM PHT
1 - 8 of 50