The Diet that Helps You Sleep Better
It has been said again and again that what you eat has a large impact on your life. An imbalanced diet will not only cause nutrient deficiencies, but may also cause sleep issues. An article, recently published in the U.S. News & World Report, shed light on the connection between diet and sleep. It also highlighted foods that are right for the body.
Sleep deprived people often suffer from many problems. Some people fail to understand the diet and sleep relationship. However, research has proven that there indeed is a very strong connection between the two.
This is why it is important to keep an eye on your eating habits and make sure that you eat the right thing at the right time.
Read more at BetterHealthBlog:
So, what is a sleep-friendly diet? It is all about balancing the right minerals and keeping them in the right amount. Some suggestions are given below:
Today on Yahoo
- Date without the pressure of hooking up: Peekawoo is the app for you Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 1:51 PM PHT
- The pursuit of happy-ness: Liz Uy's beauty secret Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 12:24 PM PHT
- You are what you eat: 6 ways to eat mindfully Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:31 PM PHT
- No need to hit the drive-thru for this seasonal minty shake Associated Press - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 1:28 AM PHT
- Femininity gets a rethink during Milan Fashion Week Associated Press - Sun, Mar 1, 2015 5:59 AM PHT
- To manage diabetes, eat breakfast like an athlete, dinner like a sloth, study suggests AFP Relax - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 10:24 PM PHT
Type 2 diabetes patients should eat a high-energy breakfast and a low-energy dinner for optimal control over their blood sugar, according to researchers hailing from Sweden and Israel who conducted a small-scale study. In the new study, published in the journal Diabetologia, they worked with eight men and 10 women who have lived with type 2 diabetes for less than 10 years. Ten of the 18 participants were being treated with a combination of diet advice and the drug metformin and the remaining …
- How to create an urban tropical home Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:20 PM PHT
- NYC, Orthodox Jews reach deal on circumcision suction ritual Associated Press - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 9:37 AM PHT