Did You Know These Celebs Were BFFs?
by Krystin Arneson
Whether you and your bestie have totally different styles or could be mistaken for twins, you have to admit that when you hang out with someone everyday, you tend to rub off on each other. And your favorite A-listers are no different. So, because two (or three) is always better than one, we decided to round up some of our favorite celebrity best friend sets whose styles have influenced each other in the coolest possible way.
Click through to check 'em out, and don't forget to dish on how your style matches up with your best pal-do you dress alike à la Karlie and Taylor or are you opposites like Bella and Zendaya?
More from Teen Vogue:
The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
How to Pull Off This Season's Orange Lipstick
The Best Celeb Haircuts of 2014
The Best Sunglasses for Your Face Shape
10 Quick Ways to Pump Up Your Ponytail
Today on Yahoo
- Small tsunami generated in Pacific after earthquake Associated Press - Mon, Mar 30, 2015 11:31 AM PHT
SYDNEY (AP) — A powerful earthquake rattled the South Pacific nation of Papua New Guinea on Monday, generating a small tsunami and frightening locals near the epicenter, but prompting no reports of damage or injuries. …
- AP PHOTOS: For Israeli teens, military is rite of passage Associated Press - Tue, Mar 31, 2015 4:17 PM PHT
- 8 Things I Learned from the Boss from Hell 8list - Thu, Mar 26, 2015 3:07 PM PHT
- Turin Egyptian Museum gets overhaul of pharaonic proportions Associated Press - 17 hours ago
TURIN, Italy (AP) — For the earliest Egyptologists, a trip to the Egyptian Museum in Turin was considered indispensable. The museum's new director is seeking to return the almost 200-year-old museum to its one-time prominence, boosted by an overhaul of the collection and exhibit space of near-pharaonic proportions. …
- Mexico double-transplant patient gets US humanitarian pass Associated Press - Tue, Mar 31, 2015 10:40 AM PHT
- Russian superhighway could connect London to New York AFP Relax - Fri, Mar 27, 2015 1:24 AM PHT
Russia has unveiled ambitious plans to build a superhighway that, in theory, could make it possible to drive from London on one end to New York on the other. According to a report by The Siberian Times, the head of Russian Railways is asking the government to seriously consider his project dubbed the Trans-Eurasian Belt Development, the first modern transportation corridor that would link up the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean. Plans call for the construction of a new high-speed railway and the …
- Next-generation GMOs: Pink pineapples and purple tomatoes Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- Ancient Petra sees few visitors as Jordan tourism declines Associated Press - Mon, Mar 30, 2015 7:52 PM PHT
PETRA, Jordan (AP) — It's high season in Petra, an ancient city hewn from rose-colored rock and Jordan's biggest tourist draw. Yet nearby hotels stand virtually empty these days and only a trickle of tourists make their way through a landmark canyon to the Treasury building where scenes of one of the "Indiana Jones" movies were filmed. …