Common Mortgage Myths You Shouldn't Believe
What is Mortgage?
A mortgage is a loan that is secured to procure property with the creditor as collateral. Failure to clear the debt on time may put the property at risk, as the creditor in certain conditions has the right to auction the property and recover his or her money.What are Myths?
In simple words, a myth is a belief that is extremely popular, but untrue. It widely spreads because most people believe it to be true due to a lack of research on knowledge.Read-Tips To Move Home on a Budget
The Three Mortgage Myths You Shouldn't Believe
There are several myths in the market regarding mortgages. As mentioned above, myths are untrue; hence you should not believe them.
Given below are the three most common mortgage myths.
Read more at Betterhealthblog:
Today on Yahoo
- Small tsunami generated in Pacific after earthquake Associated Press - Mon, Mar 30, 2015 11:31 AM PHT
SYDNEY (AP) — A powerful earthquake rattled the South Pacific nation of Papua New Guinea on Monday, generating a small tsunami and frightening locals near the epicenter, but prompting no reports of damage or injuries. …
- AP PHOTOS: For Israeli teens, military is rite of passage Associated Press - Tue, Mar 31, 2015 4:17 PM PHT
- 8 Things I Learned from the Boss from Hell 8list - Thu, Mar 26, 2015 3:07 PM PHT
- Turin Egyptian Museum gets overhaul of pharaonic proportions Associated Press - Wed, Apr 1, 2015 4:02 AM PHT
TURIN, Italy (AP) — For the earliest Egyptologists, a trip to the Egyptian Museum in Turin was considered indispensable. The museum's new director is seeking to return the almost 200-year-old museum to its one-time prominence, boosted by an overhaul of the collection and exhibit space of near-pharaonic proportions. …
- Mexico double-transplant patient gets US humanitarian pass Associated Press - Tue, Mar 31, 2015 10:40 AM PHT
- "New wave" of GMOs: pink pineapples, purple tomatoes Associated Press - 7 hours ago
- Russian superhighway could connect London to New York AFP Relax - Fri, Mar 27, 2015 1:24 AM PHT
Russia has unveiled ambitious plans to build a superhighway that, in theory, could make it possible to drive from London on one end to New York on the other. According to a report by The Siberian Times, the head of Russian Railways is asking the government to seriously consider his project dubbed the Trans-Eurasian Belt Development, the first modern transportation corridor that would link up the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean. Plans call for the construction of a new high-speed railway and the …
- Ancient Petra sees few visitors as Jordan tourism declines Associated Press - Mon, Mar 30, 2015 7:52 PM PHT
PETRA, Jordan (AP) — It's high season in Petra, an ancient city hewn from rose-colored rock and Jordan's biggest tourist draw. Yet nearby hotels stand virtually empty these days and only a trickle of tourists make their way through a landmark canyon to the Treasury building where scenes of one of the "Indiana Jones" movies were filmed. …