Common Mortgage Myths You Shouldn't Believe
What is Mortgage?
A mortgage is a loan that is secured to procure property with the creditor as collateral. Failure to clear the debt on time may put the property at risk, as the creditor in certain conditions has the right to auction the property and recover his or her money.What are Myths?
In simple words, a myth is a belief that is extremely popular, but untrue. It widely spreads because most people believe it to be true due to a lack of research on knowledge.Read-Tips To Move Home on a Budget
The Three Mortgage Myths You Shouldn't Believe
There are several myths in the market regarding mortgages. As mentioned above, myths are untrue; hence you should not believe them.
Given below are the three most common mortgage myths.
Read more at Betterhealthblog:
Today on Yahoo
- Nurse who survived Ebola sues Dallas hospital system Associated Press - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 7:20 AM PHT
- Airlines move to better track planes a year after Flight 370 Associated Press - Wed, Mar 4, 2015 7:30 AM PHT
- 7 Diet Hacks You Need To Try Now Realbuzz - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
- Second Los Angeles hospital reports 'superbug' infections Associated Press - 11 hours ago
- 5 stunners from the Geneva car show Associated Press - 19 hours ago
- For taste of the Middle East, try za'atar on any meat or veg Associated Press - 20 hours ago
When I was growing up in Dubai, my favorite afterschool snack was "manaeesh bi za'atar," a warm flatbread smeared with a deep green paste made of olive oil and the beloved Middle Eastern spice blend, za'atar. Rolled up with some creamy lebneh (thick yogurt) and fresh tomatoes, it's still the snack I crave today. …
- Snoop Dogg 'drips' it like it's hot at Etam Paris pool show Associated Press - 17 hours ago
- Leg-Toning Exercises For Perfect Pins In 30 Days Realbuzz - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 5:00 PM PHT