Alleviate Anxiety and Stress: Go Natural
Anxiety and stress can often plague our daily routines. Stressors are everywhere, and although some sufferers cannot really pinpoint the exact cause of their anxiety, the triggers are most commonly found in the environment we move around in. For some adults, work and family life are just some of the triggers of anxiety; for children and teen, school and an unstable home life. But whatever the cause is, when diagnosed, most physicians would prescribe pharmaceutical drugs to help combat the symptoms.
Although most drugs are considered safe and effective, dependency and possible adverse reactions to such drugs remain a concern. If you or a family member is diagnosed with anxiety and would like to try the alternative route, then you are in luck. For centuries now, alternative herbs and techniques have been used as successful anxiety treatments.
More from BetterHealthBlog:
- · What Makes Anxiety Sweating Any Different
- · Six Free Tips That Makes You Forget About Smoking
- · Help Yourself To Pass Grieving Time
- · Maintain Your Ideal Weight-Overweight Will Shortening Your Life
Here are just a few of the most common and effective.
Today on Yahoo
- Russian superhighway could connect London to New York AFP Relax - Fri, Mar 27, 2015 1:24 AM PHT
Russia has unveiled ambitious plans to build a superhighway that, in theory, could make it possible to drive from London on one end to New York on the other. According to a report by The Siberian Times, the head of Russian Railways is asking the government to seriously consider his project dubbed the Trans-Eurasian Belt Development, the first modern transportation corridor that would link up the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean. Plans call for the construction of a new high-speed railway and the …
- What Everyone Gets Wrong At The Gym Realbuzz - Mon, Mar 23, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
- 8 Signs the Girl You’re Dating is Not the One 8list - Tue, Mar 24, 2015 8:25 AM PHT
- White House unveils plan to fight antibiotic-resistant germs Associated Press - 12 hours ago
- Sierra Leoneans to stay home in final push to stop Ebola Associated Press - 9 hours ago
- Trim the fat for happiness, says latest diet research AFP Relax - Thu, Mar 26, 2015 11:12 PM PHT
Diets high in fat can lead to not only weight gain and heart disease, but depression and behavior changes, according to a new study at Louisiana State University in the US. These changes come about due to the high-fat diet's affect on the gut microbiome, according to the study. They transferred the gut microbiota from mice that had been fed either a high-fat diet or a control diet into adult mice of normal weight that had been kept on a normal diet. Those who had received microbiota shaped …
- Thai airlines face scrutiny over safety, bans on new flights Associated Press - 19 hours ago
BANGKOK (AP) — Thailand is facing bans on new international flights and increased inspections after the International Civil Aviation Organization flagged significant concerns about the country's aviation safety, officials said Friday. …
- Taking chicken from frozen to delicious in under 30 minutes Associated Press - 19 hours ago