Alleviate Anxiety and Stress: Go Natural
Anxiety and stress can often plague our daily routines. Stressors are everywhere, and although some sufferers cannot really pinpoint the exact cause of their anxiety, the triggers are most commonly found in the environment we move around in. For some adults, work and family life are just some of the triggers of anxiety; for children and teen, school and an unstable home life. But whatever the cause is, when diagnosed, most physicians would prescribe pharmaceutical drugs to help combat the symptoms.
Although most drugs are considered safe and effective, dependency and possible adverse reactions to such drugs remain a concern. If you or a family member is diagnosed with anxiety and would like to try the alternative route, then you are in luck. For centuries now, alternative herbs and techniques have been used as successful anxiety treatments.
More from BetterHealthBlog:
- · What Makes Anxiety Sweating Any Different
- · Six Free Tips That Makes You Forget About Smoking
- · Help Yourself To Pass Grieving Time
- · Maintain Your Ideal Weight-Overweight Will Shortening Your Life
Here are just a few of the most common and effective.
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:34 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
So my doctor prescribed two medications, including a synthetic thyroid hormone to replace what my body was having trouble making. It turns out that my story is actually quite common, especially since the risk for thyroid disorders tends to increase as you get older-and women are up to eight times more likely than men to develop one. I was also surprised to learn that having an underactive thyroid is the most common problem, but it can be tricky to diagnose. The gold standard for measuring …
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 10:38 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 9:41 PM PHT
- Associated Press - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:29 AM PHT