Alleviate Anxiety and Stress: Go Natural
Anxiety and stress can often plague our daily routines. Stressors are everywhere, and although some sufferers cannot really pinpoint the exact cause of their anxiety, the triggers are most commonly found in the environment we move around in. For some adults, work and family life are just some of the triggers of anxiety; for children and teen, school and an unstable home life. But whatever the cause is, when diagnosed, most physicians would prescribe pharmaceutical drugs to help combat the symptoms.
Although most drugs are considered safe and effective, dependency and possible adverse reactions to such drugs remain a concern. If you or a family member is diagnosed with anxiety and would like to try the alternative route, then you are in luck. For centuries now, alternative herbs and techniques have been used as successful anxiety treatments.
More from BetterHealthBlog:
- · What Makes Anxiety Sweating Any Different
- · Six Free Tips That Makes You Forget About Smoking
- · Help Yourself To Pass Grieving Time
- · Maintain Your Ideal Weight-Overweight Will Shortening Your Life
Here are just a few of the most common and effective.
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 4:54 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 10:41 PM PHT
Virtually every system in the body relies on H2O, says Lawrence Armstrong, PhD, a professor of exercise and environmental physiology at the Human Performance Laboratory at the University of Connecticut. "This gives it some of its elasticity and vibrancy." But there's no need to chug an ocean of the stuff. …
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 2:20 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 5:26 AM PHT