Alleviate Anxiety and Stress: Go Natural
Anxiety and stress can often plague our daily routines. Stressors are everywhere, and although some sufferers cannot really pinpoint the exact cause of their anxiety, the triggers are most commonly found in the environment we move around in. For some adults, work and family life are just some of the triggers of anxiety; for children and teen, school and an unstable home life. But whatever the cause is, when diagnosed, most physicians would prescribe pharmaceutical drugs to help combat the symptoms.
Although most drugs are considered safe and effective, dependency and possible adverse reactions to such drugs remain a concern. If you or a family member is diagnosed with anxiety and would like to try the alternative route, then you are in luck. For centuries now, alternative herbs and techniques have been used as successful anxiety treatments.
More from BetterHealthBlog:
- · What Makes Anxiety Sweating Any Different
- · Six Free Tips That Makes You Forget About Smoking
- · Help Yourself To Pass Grieving Time
- · Maintain Your Ideal Weight-Overweight Will Shortening Your Life
Here are just a few of the most common and effective.
Today on Yahoo
- Date without the pressure of hooking up: Peekawoo is the app for you Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 1:51 PM PHT
- Young girl's story may lead Idaho to approve marijuana oil Associated Press - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 3:15 AM PHT
- The pursuit of happy-ness: Liz Uy's beauty secret Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 12:24 PM PHT
- Nurse who survived Ebola sues Dallas hospital system Associated Press - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 7:20 AM PHT
- 7 Diet Hacks You Need To Try Now Realbuzz - 19 hours ago
- Tourism thrives in Malaysia despite association with tragedy Associated Press - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 10:32 AM PHT
- No need to hit the drive-thru for this seasonal minty shake Associated Press - Sat, Feb 28, 2015 1:28 AM PHT
- Leg-Toning Exercises For Perfect Pins In 30 Days Realbuzz - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 5:00 PM PHT