Alleviate Anxiety and Stress: Go Natural
Anxiety and stress can often plague our daily routines. Stressors are everywhere, and although some sufferers cannot really pinpoint the exact cause of their anxiety, the triggers are most commonly found in the environment we move around in. For some adults, work and family life are just some of the triggers of anxiety; for children and teen, school and an unstable home life. But whatever the cause is, when diagnosed, most physicians would prescribe pharmaceutical drugs to help combat the symptoms.
Although most drugs are considered safe and effective, dependency and possible adverse reactions to such drugs remain a concern. If you or a family member is diagnosed with anxiety and would like to try the alternative route, then you are in luck. For centuries now, alternative herbs and techniques have been used as successful anxiety treatments.
More from BetterHealthBlog:
- · What Makes Anxiety Sweating Any Different
- · Six Free Tips That Makes You Forget About Smoking
- · Help Yourself To Pass Grieving Time
- · Maintain Your Ideal Weight-Overweight Will Shortening Your Life
Here are just a few of the most common and effective.
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 1:31 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 10:43 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 11:24 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 10:55 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 9:41 PM PHT
Get this: 80 percent of us will experience back pain at some point. The advice these docs give their pals can help you stay miraculously immune. By Lisa Mulcahy, REDBOOK.You might be the back-pain "type." Relax, already!"I see people all the time who have certain traits that can really contribute to back pain. Usually it's that woman who's very stressed, which makes her body susceptible to inflammation, a major cause of back pain. She's dehydrated, sits at a desk, and doesn't exercise enough. …