7 Inexpensive Lifestyle Habits that Can Add Years to Your Life
When it comes to making healthy choices, we all have a pretty good idea of what we should be doing. Of course, that doesn't mean we always do it. Maybe you're OK, and if you're still young (or just really lucky), you might not perceive your health to be an immediate threat.
Read also:Top things that reduce your lifespan
But here's the thing - making good choices for the sake of your health is one of the best investments you can make, especially for budget-conscious people.
(How To Save On Anything - Methods You can Follow to Save Money)After all, many of the health moves that have the biggest impact are cheap - or even free. And the payoff - avoiding the grim reaper for years, or even decades - is about as good as it gets.
Read also:How To Tell If You Are Depressed
Today on Yahoo
- Snoop Dogg 'drips' it like it's hot at Etam Paris pool show Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 4:39 AM PHT
- When in Paris: Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto go platinum Associated Press - Fri, Mar 6, 2015 5:53 AM PHT
- 8 Things To Do Before You Hit 30 8list - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 6:41 PM PHT
- Last Ebola patient is released in Liberia Associated Press - Fri, Mar 6, 2015 12:34 AM PHT
- 7 Diet Hacks You Need To Try Now Realbuzz - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
- Second Los Angeles hospital reports 'superbug' infections Associated Press - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 10:53 AM PHT
- Leg-Toning Exercises For Perfect Pins In 30 Days Realbuzz - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 5:00 PM PHT
- Kanye West and Lorde make unlikely musical duo at Dior Associated Press - 5 hours ago