7 Healthy Foods to Lose Weight
We asked nutritionist Robyn Flipse, M.S., R.D., for her favorite fridge-fillers that keep her satisfied and slim. Here are her tips for what snacks to keep on hand to help you lose weight so you can feel lean and sexy! For more motivation and inspiration, try our Virtual Weight Loss Simulator.
- The Best Hair Products of 2012
- 30+ Sneaky Ways To Look Thinner
- Top 10 Beauty Looks Men Find Sexy
- The Most Requested Celebrity Hairstyles of 2012
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 11:30 PM PHT
"It's always a good idea to do a quick search for cleaning instructions for your model with the cellphone manufacturer," says Lori Philbin from republicwireless.com. Tech Armor sells a cleaning kit that includes pre-moistened cleaning wipes and a gel screen cleaner ($12.95 at techarmor.com) and iKlear has non-toxic cleaning products for a variety of electronic devices (prices start at $9.95, iklear.com). …
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 1:03 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 1:04 AM PHT
"Strawberries feel like spring," says Lianna Sugarman, founder of LuliTonix juices. "They're rich in vitamin c, high in antioxidants and are excellent for skin health and beauty." "Arugula is very cleansing, high in chlorophyll, is great for bone building and mental sharpness," explains Sugarman. Never leave this citrus out the mix! You've probably already heard that "lemon squeezed in warm water is an optimal start to each and every day, supporting liver in its cleansing," says Sugarman. …
- Associated Press - 16 hours ago
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 11:17 PM PHT