20 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting
Sure, you can lose weight quickly. There are plenty of fad diets that work to shed pounds rapidly -- while leaving you feeling hungry and deprived. But what good is losing weight only to regain it?
Check:Fast Weight Loss Tips For Women Over 40
To keep pounds off permanently, it's best to lose weight slowly. And many experts say you can do that without going on a "diet." Instead, the key is making simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
· What's the Healthiest Vegetable?
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:34 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 10:38 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
So my doctor prescribed two medications, including a synthetic thyroid hormone to replace what my body was having trouble making. It turns out that my story is actually quite common, especially since the risk for thyroid disorders tends to increase as you get older-and women are up to eight times more likely than men to develop one. I was also surprised to learn that having an underactive thyroid is the most common problem, but it can be tricky to diagnose. The gold standard for measuring …
- Healthy Living - 11 hours ago
- Healthy Living - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 9:41 PM PHT