20 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting
Sure, you can lose weight quickly. There are plenty of fad diets that work to shed pounds rapidly -- while leaving you feeling hungry and deprived. But what good is losing weight only to regain it?
Check:Fast Weight Loss Tips For Women Over 40
To keep pounds off permanently, it's best to lose weight slowly. And many experts say you can do that without going on a "diet." Instead, the key is making simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
· What's the Healthiest Vegetable?
Today on Yahoo
- NYC, Orthodox Jews reach deal on circumcision suction ritual Associated Press - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 9:37 AM PHT
- The pursuit of happy-ness: Liz Uy's beauty secret Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 12:24 PM PHT
- To manage diabetes, eat breakfast like an athlete, dinner like a sloth, study suggests AFP Relax - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 10:24 PM PHT
Type 2 diabetes patients should eat a high-energy breakfast and a low-energy dinner for optimal control over their blood sugar, according to researchers hailing from Sweden and Israel who conducted a small-scale study. In the new study, published in the journal Diabetologia, they worked with eight men and 10 women who have lived with type 2 diabetes for less than 10 years. Ten of the 18 participants were being treated with a combination of diet advice and the drug metformin and the remaining …
- Date without the pressure of hooking up: Peekawoo is the app for you Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 1:51 PM PHT
- You are what you eat: 6 ways to eat mindfully Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:31 PM PHT
- Eating peanuts early could prevent allergy in infants: study AFP Relax - Tue, Feb 24, 2015 4:47 PM PHT
With peanut allergies on the rise worldwide, a study Monday found that contrary to previous advice, feeding foods containing peanuts to babies before 11 months of age may help prevent allergies. The findings in the New England Journal of Medicine are based on a British study of 640 children, aged four months to 11 months, who were considered at high risk of becoming allergic to peanuts either because of a pre-existing egg allergy or eczema, which can be linked to peanut allergy. Researchers …
- Give in to the pressure! Pressure cooking is safe and easy Associated Press - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 6:14 AM PHT
- How to create an urban tropical home Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:20 PM PHT