launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo
- Will Synthetic Biology Evolve Into the Next Hot Field?
- Media killings won’t go unpunished – Malacañang
- More big spenders from New Zealand visiting PH
- NetSuite adds new partners to deliver cloud-based business solutions in …
- Foreign restriction hindrance to ASEAN
- Philippines: Invite all SE Asia to Pacific pact
- 6 Ways Startups Can Play Nice With Corporations
- Circumcision in the Philippines (EPA/JOSHUA MARK DALUPANG)Yahoo Southeast Asia Newsroom Videos
1 - 4 of 78
1 - 4 of 25
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 45
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:34 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 4:54 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 11:33 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - 15 hours ago
- Healthy Living - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 10:38 PM PHT
1 - 4 of 72