launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo
- Philippines backs support for small enterprises at APEC meet
- Typhoon intensifies, closes in on Philippines' northern tip
- Typhoon swerves into Japan after killing 2 in Philippines
- Typhoon swerves into Japan, leaves 2 dead in Philippines
- The Ancient City of Jerusalem Is Seeing Rebirth as a Tech Hub
- Philippines, Japan hold navy drills amid disputes with China
- Philippines seeks US help in stopping China land reclamation
1 - 4 of 25
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
1 - 4 of 100