launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo
- ADB ready to boost lending to Philippines by 66 percent
- Philippines bid could pack a punch for 2019 worlds
- Pacquiao joins bid to help Philippines land FIBA World Cup
- Philippine capital holds drill to prepare for killer quake
- US seeks $12.5M in California assets in corruption case
- Philippine top court orders gov't to defend Japan drills
- Philippine festival expands screenings for Asian films
1 - 4 of 25
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
1 - 4 of 100