launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo
- 7 Things to Do to Get the Most Out of a Startup Accelerator
- Why Techstars Acquired Startup Weekend
- Berlin: The Startup City That's Still Starting Up
- Team Philippines wins Best Ice Sculpture, places 12th in World Pastry …
- 3 Ways to Find the Right Investor for Your Business
- India loses out as Asia teams turn to overseas soccer talent
- Philippines holds drills with US, Japan near disputed sea
1 - 4 of 25
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
1 - 4 of 100