launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo
- The 3 Principle Sources of Funding Every Startup Needs
- 10 Must-Knows About Joining a Startup Accelerator
- From Prison to Silicon Valley: How One Entrepreneur Spun a Jail Sentence …
- Detroit Is Beckoning to Tech Entrepreneurs
- Philippine storm fizzles, displaces Lenten vacationers
- Image of Asia: A hug for a child after a long separation
- AT&T paying $25M to settle US action over data breaches
- 3 Ways Your Startup Can Get PR -- Right NowEntrepreneur
1 - 4 of 25
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 32