Beauty Blogger Tanya Burr has previously given us a guide to Brigitte Bardot's 60s siren look, Taylor Swift's all-American style, Millie Mackintosh's party look, Katy Perry's sparkly eye makeup, Emma Stone's winged eyeliner, Lana Del Rey's modern 60's look, Olivia Palermo's natural rosy complexion, and Keira Knightley's Awards Season look, but this week she's delving into cosmetics bag for an evening makeup tutorial. According to Tanya the key to a good night out look are smokey eyes, defined brows and radiant skin. Follow her 7 easy steps...
Hi everyone, today I will be giving you a step-by-step guide to getting gorgeous night out make-up!
1. Start by applying your favourite foundation. It's always good to look flawless for a night out, but with a radiant finish.
2. I love defined and polished brows and feathering through a powder means that they will look more natural and less harsh but still give lots of shape. If you want to, create more of an arch with the powder for extra definition.
3. Take a shimmery nude shadow and apply all over the lid with a fluffy blush. Next apply a matte black shadow with an angled brush along the lash line; wing it out a little to get a cat eye effect. Using a shadow rather than a liner gives a more smoldering and sultry effect. Blend a similar shade slightly into the outer corners of the socket line to get the smokey effect. For extra glamour, you could add glitter pigment to the outer corners too.
4. To finish of the eyes, run black kohl along the waterline and add lots of mascara. If you want to you could apply false lashes at this point too.
5. Powder the skin and add concealer under the eyes to really brighten the skin.
6. Contour the cheekbones using bronzer - NARS Laguna bronzer is great for a night out look - and pair this with a pretty pink and warm blush on the apples of the cheeks.
7. For the lips, you could go all out and wear a beautiful blackcurrant colour which works beautifully with the dark eyes, but if you don't want such a strong look then you can pair it down with a pretty pink lipstick and super girly gloss.
Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.uk
See what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazine
Click here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter