The folks at TechWeb spotted that Tencent Weibo has silently inserted an option for users to close their accounts. However, only users who have used the account for more than six months are allowed to delete their accounts. Otherwise, users will have a notification that their account will be deleted 30 days after confirmation. Meanwhile, within that 30 days, users still have the chance to revive their account. It's weird that such an option is only available now.
Also on Yahoo!
- Murdoch marriage broken down for months: spokesman
- Russia extends detention of accused over anti-Putin protest
- Microsoft got more than 6,000 U.S. data requests in second half 2012
- WeChat Gets In-App Purchases; The Pics Look Slick But Will Users Like …
- Apple releases details on US data requests
- Passports advisory
- U.N. says half of Syria's population will need aid by end of 2013
- Newtown marks six months anniversary of massacreReuters Videos
- Newtown rings bells to mark six months since massacreReuters Videos
- Rainie Yang creates Weibo accountFrom Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo! Newsroom
Editor’s note:Yahoo! Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 8:28 PM PHT
Store-bought items are cost effective and easily accessible, but are also peppered with chemicals that may affect our health in the long run. If you’re deciding to go healthy and organic with your food, you may want to take your penchant for everything clean and green to the next level by introducing natural solutions to your home. …
- Healthy Living - Sat, Jun 15, 2013 12:56 AM PHT
By Jane BianchiBe honest: How many hours did you sleep last night? If you're like 35% of Americans, then you probably got fewer than seven hours-in other words, not enough! You already know that a lack of rest can lead to exhaustion, and you may have heard it can raise your risk for serious health problems, such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes, because it's associated with insulin resistance, inflammation and the thickening of blood vessels. But there are even more unexpected, negative …
- Healthy Living - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 11:30 PM PHT
- AFP Relax - 9 hours ago
- Healthy Living - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 10:09 PM PHT
As a wedding guest, what do you look forward to at the weddings you attend?