Yahoo! SHE Style File: Princess Diana
The world wept when England's Princess Diana perished in a car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997. She was only 36 years old when she died. Prince William was only 15 and Prince Harry was 13 the year their mother died. Fifteen years after Princess Di's untimely death, people are still talking about her. Known for her kindness, the princess was also a celebrated trendsetter.
- Yahoo Lifestyle Thu, Jul 28, 2011 12:34 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT