The Modernized Filipiniana
Metro Magazine holds the M One hundred designers' fashion show dubbed 'Metrowear Filipiniana,' held at the Garden Harbour Tent, Sofitel Hotel, Pasay City. The fashion show is a special tribute to Filipiniana in celebration of the Philippines’ 113th year of Independence, the designers' staging their interpretations of Terno, Baro’t Saya and the Barong Tagalog. Photos by Marlo Cueto/NPPA Images.
- Fri, Jul 8, 2011 11:05 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:13 AM PHT
The worst feeling is of makeup running down your face because of the extreme humidity and moisture. Here are a few things to keep in your kikay kit to stay fresh and matte through any kind of weather.
- Healthy Living - Mon, May 13, 2013 11:07 PM PHT
- AFP Relax - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:14 PM PHT
Below is information on the current background air quality in some of North America's major cities based on data taken from http://www.airnow.gov recorded at 13:05 pm GMT on May 16. CityQualityAtlanta (Georgia) [Moderate]Chicago (Illinois) [Moderate]Dallas (Texas) [Good]Denver (Colorado) [Good]New Orleans (Louisiana) [Good]New York City (New York) [Moderate]Miami (Florida) [Good]San Francisco (California) [Good]Washington DC (District of Columbia) [Moderate]Montreal (Quebec) [Good]Toronto
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT