Ron Mueck's lifelike sculptures
Controversial artist Ron Mueck is in London for his first major solo exhibition at Hauser & Wirth gallery.The piece makes up part of a series of four 'lifelike' sculptures, and form Mueck's first major solo exhibition in over a decade on display. Take a look at his controversial sculptures which explores the full life cycle, encompassing birth, adolescence, procreation middle age, old age, and death.
Latest News Galleries
- 6 reasons why Sarah Jessica Parker is just like us
Hint: She stays in bed clothes on Saturday mornings and treasures her old (but well-loved) shoes
- Domino's Pizza Brazil creates DVD movies that smell like pizza
- Calamansi: The classic sawsawan of Pinoy food
What magic does calamansi—the next big thing in international cuisine—add to our favorite Pinoy dishes?
- How To Look Sexy In Photos
- 4 Ways To Brighten Up Your Skin Instantly
- The republic of pancit
It doesn’t matter that pancit wasn’t born Pinoy. With all the unique types of pancit that have cropped up all over the Philippines, pancit is now, essentially, Filipino.
- Exercise can boost mood, self-esteem: report