Ron Mueck's lifelike sculptures
Controversial artist Ron Mueck is in London for his first major solo exhibition at Hauser & Wirth gallery.The piece makes up part of a series of four 'lifelike' sculptures, and form Mueck's first major solo exhibition in over a decade on display. Take a look at his controversial sculptures which explores the full life cycle, encompassing birth, adolescence, procreation middle age, old age, and death.
Latest News Galleries
- Calamansi: The classic sawsawan of Pinoy food
What magic does calamansi—the next big thing in international cuisine—add to our favorite Pinoy dishes?
- Coca-Cola 'recipe' finds teen buyer -- at $15 million
- Pogi Practices
- 6 reasons why Sarah Jessica Parker is just like us
Hint: She stays in bed clothes on Saturday mornings and treasures her old (but well-loved) shoes
- Rainy day comfort food that’s easy to make
While comfort food for the rainy days is nothing fancy, a little effort will make it more nutritious and super delicious.
- Sony aims to make a splash with its latest smartphone
- Weekend Activities for the Family