Prevent Yellow Teeth with These Common Home Remedies
Over time, your tooth surface enamel cracks and erodes, exposing dentin, the less dense interior of the tooth, which absorbs food colour. Stains also latch onto the plaque and tartar buildup on and between teeth. Some food and drink, including coffee, tea, colas, smoke, acidic juices, certain medications, and highly pigmented foods, can all stain your teeth. The yellower your tooth stains, the easier it will be to remove them. Many common stains can be cleaned and removed between professional dental cleanings and treatments with these common home remedies.
- Tue, Sep 18, 2012 8:34 AM PHT
1 - 4 of 59
1 - 8 of 25
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 40
1 - 4 of 48
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 7:44 PM PHT
1 - 8 of 50