How to survive a quarter-life crisis
Your twenties can be a difficult time. It is generally a time of transition, where nothing is fully established. You may have an overwhelming amount of decisions to make but limited opportunities, and you may feel like you are struggling to make it in the “real world” with the anxieties of careers, relationships and debt. According to research by Gumtree.com, 86 per cent of young people feel under pressure to succeed in their relationships and careers before the age of 30, while research by Vodafone suggests that 73 per cent of 26 to 30 year olds are experiencing a quarter life crisis. However, while it may not feel like it now, your quarter-life crisis can be overcome. Here are 10 ways to survive a quarter-life crisis.
1 - 4 of 59
1 - 8 of 25
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 36
1 - 4 of 48
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 2:07 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:13 AM PHT
The worst feeling is of makeup running down your face because of the extreme humidity and moisture. Here are a few things to keep in your kikay kit to stay fresh and matte through any kind of weather.
1 - 8 of 50