How to save up for your dream vacation
Do you constantly daydream about dipping your toes into the Pacific Ocean while sipping pina coladas? Or maybe you’ve always wanted to backpack through Europe and swap stories with other travelers. It’s fun to plan out a dream vacation—but we think it’s even more fun making that dream a reality! It may be scary at first, but actually booking and going on your dream vacay isn’t as impossible as you think. By Maui V. Reyes for Yahoo! Southeast Asia
- Thu, Jul 26, 2012 1:00 PM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT