Foods to spice up your sex life
When things become a little blue in the bedroom, most people resort to cosmetic fixes and miracle pills, being sorely oblivious to Nature’s bounty overflowing with natural cures for low libido. The following listed foods will help you rule the bedroom, in every possible way.
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT