Foods That Make You Stink
We spend not less than thousands on a good perfume. For most men smelling right is very important; after all it adds to your confidence! But have you ever noticed that post-lunch even if you don’t sweat you smell of something odd? It is not always necessary that body odour is the result of excessive sweating; your food can also be a reason behind it. We tell you of foods that might want to avoid before stepping into a meeting.
Today on Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 8:28 PM PHT
Store-bought items are cost effective and easily accessible, but are also peppered with chemicals that may affect our health in the long run. If you’re deciding to go healthy and organic with your food, you may want to take your penchant for everything clean and green to the next level by introducing natural solutions to your home. …
- Healthy Living - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 6:29 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 9:57 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:01 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - 21 hours ago