Foods for Longevity: 7 Picks that Could Add Years to Your Life
The more we learn, the clearer it is that longevity isn't just about our genetic heritage. Instead we can control many of the factors that will influence the quality and quantity of our years with all those small, daily decisions we make about nutrition,fitness,sleep and other health behaviors.
Top 5 Diets For Binge Eaters
Do Not Eat Too Much of Three Kinds of Food in Summer
Do's and Don'ts When Eating Eggs
Amazing Anti Aging Health Benefits of Broccoli
Five Of The Strangest Ways to Eat Less Calories and Lose Weight
So when we saw the recent study linking vitamin D and calcium supplements to a longer lifespan, it got us thinking. What other nutrients or foods could help improve lifespan? Read on for some tasty items that may just add years to your life.
More Suggested Reading:
Some Tips And Advice For Middle Age Weight Loss
- Wed, Jul 4, 2012 9:10 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 2:07 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:13 AM PHT
The worst feeling is of makeup running down your face because of the extreme humidity and moisture. Here are a few things to keep in your kikay kit to stay fresh and matte through any kind of weather.