5 Food Label Tricks and How to Avoid Them
Sometimes, you might see food labels that contain words that are exactly similar to what you want to read in a label. This is known as delusional labeling where the manufacturers make you believe that the product contains exactly what you need and you should buy it at all costs.
Following are the few tips available in the' Journal of Consumer Research' that can help dieters from all backgrounds escape the delusions cast by manufacturers.
Read More From QuickEasyfit
- Thu, Nov 1, 2012 11:34 PM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT