Can't Sleep? 7 Eats to Avoid
Tossing and turning when you hit the sack? You could blame a partner's snoring, an uncomfy pillow, or what you had to eat for dinner. See the seven foods and drinks to avoid before bed.
For more from Real Beauty:
- 14 Fall Nail Polishes
- 5 Tricks to Fake Wide-Awake Eyes
- America's Most Beautiful People
- Fall Fashion Help
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Fri, Oct 7, 2011 3:58 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT