What is Your Body Language Saying?
How to read the subtext in your movements-and in those of others. Every Move You Make
Every last gesture-whether it's a tilt of the head or plain fidgeting-tells a story. Do you look down when you speak? Play with your hair? Lean to one side? Learn what you're telling others with your body language-and what others are telling you with theirs.
Changing Employers: Making A Great First Impression
- Sat, Sep 29, 2012 9:36 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT