2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- 6 reasons why Sarah Jessica Parker is just like us
Hint: She stays in bed clothes on Saturday mornings and treasures her old (but well-loved) shoes
- UK Pizza May Be World's Spiciest Pizza
Yikes - UK pizzeria Paul's Pizza is really upping its spice factor, as the Daily Mail reports that the Saltdean Sizzler pizza might just be the spiciest in the world. Only nine challengers have been able to eat the entire pizza since last year, although 1,307 have been sold.10 Spiciest Dishes in AmericaAccoding to creator Paul Brayshaw, the 10-inch pizza uses the ghost chili to create a chili paste, topped with chili extract to amp up the spice. Those who end up eating all six slices get a photo on the "Wall of Flame," while everyone else ends up on the "Wall of Shame. ...
- Style Snippets: Jennifer Lopez Wears Swarovski, Cate Blanchett Is New Face Of Giorgio Armani Parfums …
Australian beauty is the face of their latest fragrance offering, Sí, which will be landing in stores at the end of the summer...
- Stop Keeping Up With The Joneses - They're Broke
Conspicuous consumption could be robbing you of future wealth.
- On dresses for a beach wedding and the perfect pair of earrings
What kind of dress should you wear to a beach wedding?
- Is It Time to Invest in Australia?
Australia a country rich in natural resources and one increasingly gaining attention from investors. Is it time to put some of your international allocation to work in Australia?
- Luxury hotel Rome Cavalieri celebrates 50th anniversary
This iconic Cavalieri hotel in the Eternal City is celebrating its golden jubilee in a number of different ways. One of which is the chance to discover this top address for only €50 a night...a deal which goes to the 50th person to book a room any given week.
- Yahoo! to buy blog-maker Tumblr for $1.1 billion: report
The board of Yahoo! has agreed to a deal to purchase the popular blogging platform Tumblr for $1.1 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.