8 Super Foods to Build Strong Muscles
You may have a healthy diet and a toned body, but you won't be able to gain any muscle strength unless you're eating the right kind of food. Some foods tend to help build muscles much more than foods that are providers of short-lived energy and flabby muscles.
You can't build muscles based simply on exercise and strenuous workouts. You have to consume food that enhances your body's ability to generate tissue and increase muscle strength. Following are the few muscle-building foods that you should know about.
Read More From QuickEasyFit
- Fri, Sep 21, 2012 12:10 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT