8 Hard-On-Your Heart Foods to Avoid
Quick, name a food that doesn't belong in a heart-healthy diet. An egg-a-day? Nope. That morning cup of coffee? Wrong again.
Surprised? These foods may be the subject of much talk about heart health, but there are other foods associated with a higher risk of high blood pressure and heart disease - and they don't get nearly as much attention. Give your heart a break by nixing these 8 unexpectedly bad foods from your diet.
- Mon, May 7, 2012 11:24 PM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:13 AM PHT
The worst feeling is of makeup running down your face because of the extreme humidity and moisture. Here are a few things to keep in your kikay kit to stay fresh and matte through any kind of weather.
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 2:07 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT