7 Healthy Foods to Lose Weight
We asked nutritionist Robyn Flipse, M.S., R.D., for her favorite fridge-fillers that keep her satisfied and slim. Here are her tips for what snacks to keep on hand to help you lose weight so you can feel lean and sexy! For more motivation and inspiration, try our Virtual Weight Loss Simulator.
- The Best Hair Products of 2012
- 30+ Sneaky Ways To Look Thinner
- Top 10 Beauty Looks Men Find Sexy
- The Most Requested Celebrity Hairstyles of 2012
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Sat, Dec 22, 2012 4:50 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT