20 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting
Sure, you can lose weight quickly. There are plenty of fad diets that work to shed pounds rapidly -- while leaving you feeling hungry and deprived. But what good is losing weight only to regain it?
Check:Fast Weight Loss Tips For Women Over 40
To keep pounds off permanently, it's best to lose weight slowly. And many experts say you can do that without going on a "diet." Instead, the key is making simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
· What's the Healthiest Vegetable?
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 3:25 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:54 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:19 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 3:59 AM PHT
In her book, Eating on the Wild Side, author Jo Robinson compared the health benefits of fruits and vegetables found in the average grocery store. Eat it raw or cook very briefly to retain the nutrients. At 26¢ per cup, this vegetable has six times the antioxidants of green cabbage. You can refrigerate it for a week or more without losing nutrients. …
- Healthy Living - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 7:06 AM PHT