10 other ways to recycle your leftovers
It is never an option to waste perfectly good food, but sometimes, you just end up making too much of a certain dish. Or the kids aren’t too keen on what you prepared.
We’re tops when it comes to recycling leftovers. But here are more suggestions on how a little more creativity and a few extra ingredients can turn an old dish into something completely different for you next meal.
By Erica Paredes, Hippie in High Heels
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT