10 Foods to Make You Smarter
Eating well plays a big part in enhancing physical performance, but did you know certain food choices can also enhance brain function? If your memory needs a boost, or you're concentration is letting you down, maybe it's time to reassess what you're eating?
· The Most Popular Fruits
Nutritionist Teresa Boyce shares 10 ways to fuel your mind with food.
Cooking With Chocolate: 5 Simple Tips
Benefits of Olive Oil On Skin - 5 Hot Tips For Using Olive Oil
- Thu, May 24, 2012 9:58 PM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT