10 Foods that Make You Sleepy
Do you find yourself tossing and turning a few nights a week for no reason? Chances are it may be due to that huge bowl of pasta you had for dinner. Take a look at some of the foods proven to keep you up at night, and the ones that make you tired, so you can get your sleeping schedule back on track.
For more from Real Beauty:
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Wed, Sep 19, 2012 6:15 AM PHT
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:13 AM PHT
The worst feeling is of makeup running down your face because of the extreme humidity and moisture. Here are a few things to keep in your kikay kit to stay fresh and matte through any kind of weather.
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Mon, May 13, 2013 11:07 PM PHT
- AFP Relax - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:14 PM PHT
Below is information on the current background air quality in some of North America's major cities based on data taken from http://www.airnow.gov recorded at 13:05 pm GMT on May 16. CityQualityAtlanta (Georgia) [Moderate]Chicago (Illinois) [Moderate]Dallas (Texas) [Good]Denver (Colorado) [Good]New Orleans (Louisiana) [Good]New York City (New York) [Moderate]Miami (Florida) [Good]San Francisco (California) [Good]Washington DC (District of Columbia) [Moderate]Montreal (Quebec) [Good]Toronto