We asked Tanya Burr to tell us how to get Marilyn Monroe's iconic makeup as we continue our series marking 50 years since the screen siren's death.
As a massive fan of the look herself, calling it "classically beautiful" Tanya's look is inspired by Marilyn's makeup from the 1950's. Keep reading to find out how to get it - with a few tips that are exclusively for Grazia Daily!
[Related article: Step-by-step patriotic nail art]
1. You need to apply a lightweight, glowing foundation with medium coverage in order to get healthy, flawless looking skin. Then conceal any blemishes that you can still see after applying the foundation.
2. Apply a pink or coral toned blush to the apples of the cheeks, choose a blush with a subtle shimmer in to highlight the face. Take a matte bronzer and buff a little of it into the hollows of the cheeks for a contoured look.
3. Add the signature Marilyn Monroe beauty spot using a brown pencil.
[Related content: Give yourself a new look with out virtual makeover tool]
1. Marylin's brows were a very unique shape, they were quite thick and arched so take a brow pencil or powder and enhance the shape of your brows.
2. Apply an off-white coloured eyeshadow all over the lid, followed by a light brown matte eyeshadow through the crease. Then you will need a black or brown gel eyeliner, apply a very fine line of this along the top lash line. If you struggle with applying gel eyeliner then try using an angled brush as it will give you more control.
3. Apply a light creamy coloured eye pencil along the waterline to open up the eyes and make them appear brighter.
4. Give the lashes a good coating of mascara. Then apply a set of corner lashes - Marilyn always wore corner lashes!If you don't have a set of corner lashes, just take a full set of lashes and snip them in half! Just make sure you choose a set that are the right length for your lashes.
1. Line the lips with a deep red lip pencil, then fill in the lips with a slightly lighter red lipstick.
2. Finish with lots of clear lipgloss as Marilyn always had glossy lips to make them appear bigger!
For more on Marilyn, see our gallery of 15 starlets who have attempted to fill Ms Monroe’s stilettos.Read more fashion and beauty news on graziadaily.co.uk
See what's in the latest issue of GRAZIA magazine
Click here to subscribe to the GraziaDaily newsletter