The Olympic Torch got a royal welcome at Buckingham Palace by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, and Prince Harry, for its change of hands between Wai-Ming and John Hulse. Friday the Olympic flame was sent on its way to the Olympic Stadium for the Opening Ceremony, set to take place in the evening.
London 2012 photo of the day: the Olympic torch gets a royal welcomeAFP Relax – Fri, Jul 27, 2012 7:43 PM PHT
Also on Yahoo!
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wears Emilia Wickstead To The Queens Garden Pa …
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wears Emilia Wickstead To The Queen's Garden P …
- Kate Middleton Repeats Topshop Dress For Friend's Wedding
- Is Kate Middleton The Perfect Wedding Guest? Duchess Avoids Upstaging The …
- Designers From Karl Lagerfeld To Donna Karan Sketch Maternity Designs For …
- Designers From Karl Lagerfeld To Donna Karan Sketch Maternity Frocks For …
- Founder Daniella Helayel Leaves Kate Middleton’s Favourite Label Issa …
- Soccer - David Beckham RetiresPress Association Images
Editor’s note:Yahoo! Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo!
- AFP Relax - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:42 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, May 23, 2013 7:04 AM PHT
Source: Flat Belly, Fast: 15 Ways to Debloat TodaySlimming down for Summer takes time and dedication, but a few quick tricks can help you feel a little bit lighter in just one day. Read on to get our tips on how to feel less bloated and puffy - and have a flatter belly - by the end of today! Morning: Drink Hot Water and Lemon: A mug of hot lemon water in the morning wakes up your digestive system and helps get things moving. You can drink green tea with lemon if you don't like the taste of warm
- Healthy Living - Sat, May 25, 2013 12:09 AM PHT
- Realbuzz - Wed, May 22, 2013 4:00 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Thu, May 23, 2013 11:07 PM PHT
By Danielle SolariStock up on these healthy foods to make countless healthy, portable snacks that are delicious and good for you. Plus, these foods are proven disease fighters, energy boosters, and heart helpers so you can snack your way to better health.Related: Healthy Eating Planner 31 Days of Low-Calorie Snack RecipesDisease Fighters: Fruits and VeggiesMunch on blueberries, apples, peppers, and spinach, which are linked to a reduced risk of heart disease and certain cancers.Plus, the
Where do you usually get your information about your health?