launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo!
- Where to Celebrate Independence Day
- Chinese food, Pinoy style
- Inferno by Dan Brown: A Review
- Bridge between Filipino entreps and Silicon Valley
- Kickstart Ventures and Pollenizer Seek the Next Gutsy Startup in the P …
- Apptivate Lets You Buy iOS Apps Through Prepaid Cards or SMS Charges
- PayrollHero Expands Out of the Philippines, Tackling Southeast Asia
- BlackBerry Q10Yahoo! Southeast Asia Newsroom
Editor’s note:Yahoo! Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo!
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 8:28 PM PHT
Store-bought items are cost effective and easily accessible, but are also peppered with chemicals that may affect our health in the long run. If you’re deciding to go healthy and organic with your food, you may want to take your penchant for everything clean and green to the next level by introducing natural solutions to your home. …
- Healthy Living - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 6:29 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 9:57 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:01 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - 14 hours ago
As a wedding guest, what do you look forward to at the weddings you attend?