launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo
- Bitcoin Startups Get Their Own Silicon Valley Accelerator
- Why We Chose an Accelerator in Australia Over One in the U.S.
- Fluffy Stuffed Animal Hits Apple's Shelves in Japan, Europe
- Where Startup Funding Really Comes From (Infographic)
- 3 Big Misconceptions About Bitcoin
- 10 Stories From the Web to Know About This Week
- Why Venture Capitalists Don't Care About Your Pitch
- Should You Go East Or West for Your Venture Capital?
- Startup Entrepreneurship Growing at an Exponential Rate
- There Is No 'I' in Startup: The Importance of Having a Solid Team
- Young Entrepreneurs on How to Spend Your First $1 Million
- Shop For A Cause
- Erap’s daughter wants to help depressed Yolanda victims
- Tech in Asia Lists Its Top 19 Startups from Startup Asia Jakarta 2013 …
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo
- Realbuzz - 20 hours ago
There’s only one place flakes should be falling from this winter, and that’s the sky. Unfortunately for many of us though, the chilly winter months are playing havoc with our skin and the flakes are falling from our hands, faces and elbows, too. So, what’s a girl (or guy!) gotta do to return their skin to its former glowing glory? We love this answer: eat! Indeed, we gain “around 40 per cent of our fluid needs from foods rather than drinks”, says health nutritionist Sara Stanner, and stocking …
- Realbuzz - 20 hours ago
- AFP Relax - Tue, Dec 3, 2013 11:41 PM PHT
Visitors to Paris over the holidays are being offered a special shopping passport that can be used at more than 270 stores across the French retail mecca for a 10 percent discount. The Paris City Passport Shopping is being offered to visitors who’ve already spent €80 worth of tourist goods from parisinfo.com or other Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau points of sale. …
- Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Sat, Nov 30, 2013 10:38 AM PHT
- Realbuzz - Tue, Dec 3, 2013 12:02 AM PHT
Holiday season has arrived! What eats are you most looking forward to having this season?