launch garage Launchgarage, a joint partnership between Kickstart Ventures and Proudcloud, is a new startup accelerator program in the Philippines. It is looking for participants for its six month program which includes seed funding, a workspace, mentorship and advice, ‘rockstar’ networking, exclusive lectures, pitch days, and strategic partnerships with leading technology players.” A seed fund of $30,000 for 15 percent equity will be offered to the selected startups, which in turn will be used as their “operational capital during the accelerator program.” Launchgarage will also expose the teams to different mentors from a wide variety of industries both from the Philippines and other regions around the world. If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
Also on Yahoo
- Number of Filipinas holding senior posts growing
- WEF highlights PH success stories
- Revelations from the Euromoney Forum
- UP-PGH fun run
- PH needs more mining engineers
- Philippines asks neighbors to join case vs. China
- Furniture Show slated March 14-17
- PromYahoo SHE
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo
- Healthy Living - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 4:40 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 12:32 AM PHT
- Healthy Living - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 10:51 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 10:09 PM PHT
By: JEFF VRABEL So you want to keep an eye on the old waistline, but you hate diets. Join the club. Rather than give you recipes for "yummy" quinoa-kelp granola, we suggest following these simple rules, rituals, and metabolic sleights of hand. You'll eat better, eat less, and burn calories all day long, even while checking your e-mail YOUR EATING HABITS 1) Grease your pans with olive-oil cooking spray. This is twenty-nine calories less than a pat of butter. One time, no big deal. But if you …
- Healthy Living - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 12:24 AM PHT
Who is your female role model?