Also on Yahoo!
- Be Company's Forum Blogger of the Week in association with Warehouse!
- Vote For Your Fave International Blogger HERE!
- COMPANY's Fashion Dictionary
- Style Hunter At Carnaby's Shopping Party
- Me-Oh-Miley! The Radical Transformation Of Miss Cyrus From Disney To Raunchy …
- So Kristen Stewart's Lace & Sequin Jumpsuit By Zuhair Murad: Do You Love …
- Cannes Wardrobe: What to Wear For the Starriest Film Festival of Them …
- US shootingAFP News
Editor’s note:Yahoo! Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
Where do you usually get your information about your health?