On Thursday evening, at the screening of Paperboy by American director Lee Daniels, Nicole Kidman returned to the Croisette for the first time in 10 years. The actress, as mesmerizing as ever, looks here to be quite close to her director, as the young Zac Efron stands at her side.
Cannes photo of the day: Nicole Kidman captivates on the red carpetAFP Relax – Fri, May 25, 2012 6:37 PM PHT
Also on Yahoo
- Kylie Jenner Debuts A New Fringe At The 2013 AMA’s- But It's FAKE!
- Trend Tuesday: Get The ‘British Fashion Awards’ Chanel Beauty Party Lo …
- EXCLUSIVE: Chanel Reveals How To Get The British Fashion Awards Beauty …
- Pantone reveals color of the year, launches clothing line
- 2013 fashion trendsGetty Images
Editor’s note:Yahoo Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo
- Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 11:14 PM PHT
- AFP Relax - Thu, Dec 12, 2013 12:49 AM PHT
Samoa Air introduced its world-first system late last year, when it began charging passengers fares based on how much they weigh, rather than a set price for each seat. Chief executive Chris Langton said the 1.34 tala (57.5 US cents) per kilogram (2.2 pounds) charge had proved popular over the first 12 months as it meant cheaper fares for most passengers. "People do the sums, that's their first interest" he told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. The World Health Organisation says …
- Healthy Living - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 9:33 PM PHT
"Sweet potatoes are one of the most nutritious sources of carbohydrates, and when you consume carbs, they create an instant surge in serotonin, a feel-good chemical that lifts mood," says Lyssie Lakatos, R.D., co-author of The Secret To Skinny. "If you feel like your levels have dipped too low, go for a healthy sweet source, such as dried apricots, which immediately increase blood sugar levels because they are rich in glucose and low in fructose," says nutritionist Dana James, founder and …
- Yahoo Southeast Asia SHE - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 11:22 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 1:16 AM PHT
It's the same struggle every year. You walk into a holiday party and you're greeted by the hostess, who encourages you to dig into the huge spread of tasty hors d'oeuvres. But how can you enjoy the evening without going overboard? It is possible! By focusing on popular party snacks that have health-boosting benefits, you can savor the season and drop pounds. Photo by iStock. …
Holiday season has arrived! What eats are you most looking forward to having this season?