On Thursday evening, at the screening of Paperboy by American director Lee Daniels, Nicole Kidman returned to the Croisette for the first time in 10 years. The actress, as mesmerizing as ever, looks here to be quite close to her director, as the young Zac Efron stands at her side.
Cannes photo of the day: Nicole Kidman captivates on the red carpetAFP Relax – Fri, May 25, 2012 6:37 PM PHT
Also on Yahoo!
- Candid Moments At Cannes: Carey Mulligan And Justin Timberlake Get The …
- Nicole Kidman Lands A New Role As Jimmy Choo's Campaign Star
- 'Nicole Kidman Conveys Empowered Glamour' - The Actress Lands The Role …
- Celeb Couples At Cannes: Nicole & Keith, Justin & Jessica + More
- EXCLUSIVE: Livia Firth On Her Red Carpet Rules And Her Campaign For Ethical …
- Candid Moments At Cannes: All The Pictures You Might've Missed
- Beauty Bites: Lisa Laudat Reveals The Secrets Behind Cheryl Cole's Fishtail …
Editor’s note:Yahoo! Philippines encourages responsible comments that add dimension to the discussion. No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.
Today on Yahoo!
- Healthy Living - Wed, May 15, 2013 10:28 PM PHT
You don't have to schlep to the gym to boost your health, or give your metabolism a kick. Instead, incorporate these easy, fun strategies into your day. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.1. Pop gum in your mouthEven if you've told your kids to stop chomping on their gum, you'd be smart to keep chewing the stuff. Besides freshening breath, and sending a signal to yourself that you're finished eating, gum-chewing has a 150-pound woman blowing off 11 calories every 12 minutes.2. ...
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:37 PM PHT
- Realbuzz - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:10 PM PHT
- Yahoo! Southeast Asia SHE - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:10 PM PHT
- Healthy Living - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:35 AM PHT
Where do you usually get your information about your health?