Women never think they are thin enough, regardless of how many workout hours they put in, or even when people say how great they look.
Although a good diet and regular exercise are still the way to go if you want long-term weight loss results, a little help from the clothes you wear won’t hurt either!
Here are a few tips to looking like you shaved off a few pounds with the help of smart clothes choices.
1. Stick to one color.
· It will not only make you look thinner, but taller as well.
· Try a monochromatic outfit in colors other than black, which we already know slims us down.
· Choose neutrals like grey, navy blue, brown or beige instead of anything too bright or pastel.
2. Highlight your best assets.
· If your problem is your mid-section, but you have great legs, then hide the former and show off the latter!
· Hide a big tummy with a loose, off-shoulder top and balance it out with a cute mini skirt.
· If your problem is your hips, wear a nice summer dress with an empire cut that skims over your problem area while showing off your shoulders and neckline.
3. Choose the right shoes.
· Sandals, peep-toes and scoop front pumps will make your legs look longer and leaner.
· Avoid ankle or mid-calf boots, which cut off the line of your leg and make it look shorter and bigger.
· Steer clear from anything with ankle straps.
· A chunkier heel will also benefit you.
· Nude- colored pumps also make your legs look incredibly slender.